Monday, November 14, 2005

Glossary of Instruction for This Pattern

Glossary of instruction on stitches - In most magazines they will at the beginning of the patterns usually only one time each issue put a description or instruction on each stitch to be worked via the patterns.  Like this pattern it explains how the increases and decreases are to be done on page 94 of the magazine.  I have posted these pages for review on my website for those of you who have the magazine so you can see what I am talking about.  This is only for personal use and no copyright infringement is intended.   Along with those instructions I have also placed the entire information for this bag there also for printing convinces no other reason.  Patterns section on www.knitapalooza.com

I hope this helps!
KniTaPaLooZa aka Janet

1 Comments:

At 6:02 PM, Blogger Sue said...

Thank you, Janet. I have the magazine and it does explain how to do a decrease, however, the pattern doesn't tell us when to not do a trellis leg while decreasing and we have to figure that out for ourselves. On every decrease row I have done so far, I've had to sit there for a few minutes and figure out how to start the row to make sure that I'm going to either end up with a trellis leg or not end up with one. Can be very confusing! Sue

 

Post a Comment

<< Home