Friday, November 04, 2005

Row 6

I found a mistake in row #6 this is how it should be:

Row 6: With A, p1 sl 1 wyif, *p1, p1 wrapping yarn twice, p1, p1 wrapping yarn twice , p1, sl 3 wyif; rep from *, end last rep sl 1 wyif, p1 instead of sl 3 wyif.

I will be sure to make a page with all of the corrections on it and put a link in the side bar.

I am now on the second repeat of the trellis pattern and the decreases are going to be a real pain but I will figure them out. I will be gone until Monday but I should be able to update the page still.

Kelly

2 Comments:

At 5:26 PM, Blogger MissyJoon said...

Hello Kelly!
I am glad to be joining this knit along, although I have not chosen yarn yet! From the blog it looks like you are using wool of the andes tripled--I too, want to have the bag be as large as possible--how's it looking? My other thought is to use Lamb's Pride Bulky--are you familiar?

Can't wait to start but need to get the wool straightened out!

 
At 5:48 PM, Blogger Kellann said...

I think the LP Bulky would work wonderfully!!! I mostly got the WOTA because it was so cheap but it is really nice to work with...I am happy...I will post pics ASAP!

Kelly

 

Post a Comment

<< Home